Our Knowledge Management (KM) Division’s A-Plus International School is a recognized learning institution committed to deliver pre-school education with expertly designed programs that address that specific needs of children whose ages range between 1.5 and 5.5 years. Anchored on a curriculum based on Howard Gardner's Multiple Intelligences and Center-Based Learning (CBL) that includes daily Mandarin lessons, the school aims to cater to the individual needs and “intelligences” of students. The learning center gives students the opportunity to learn basic knowledge and skills through its prepared lessons and hands-on activities, shaping them to become globally competitive individuals in the future.
Aside from the regular pre-school program, A-Plus International School offers a daycare program that aims to foster holistic learning in your child; weekend playschool which promotes social, intellectual and physical development, enhances creativity, fosters positive self-esteem, and develops love and enthusiasm for learning; a Mandarin program that enables learners of all levels and ages to master everyday conversational mandarin; the Abacus Mental Arithmetic Program that provides kids a new way to learn math easily; and academic tutorials that covers all subject areas. KM’s pre-school education is designed to meet individual students’ needs with meaningful learning experiences in a caring and nurturing environment.
A-Plus International School integrates the following into its basic curriculum:
- Multiple intelligences approach
- Mandarin instruction
- Abacus Mental Arithmetic Program
- Preschool Program
- Toddler Program (1.5- 2.0 years old)
- Pre-Nursery Program (2.1-3.0 years old)
- Nursery Program (3.1-4.0 years old)
- Junior and Senior Kindergarten (4.1-6.0 years old)
- Family Music for Babies (Newborn to 10 months)
- Family Music for Toddlers (15 months to 1.5 years old)
- Cycle of Season (3 to 5 years old)
- Abacus Mental Arithmetic
The A-Plus Abacus Mental Arithmetic Program provides kids with a new way to learn math easily. Geared towards fully developing your child's proficiency and confidence in mathematics, the program harnesses your child's potential for mental arithmetic through the mastery of the abacus system.
- Daycare/Playschool Program
- Daycare Program
- Weekend Playschool Program
- Corporate Day Care Services
- Academic Tutorials
- Tutorial classes for all subject areas.
- Math Enhancement for Kids (9-12 years old)
- Math Enhancement for Teens (13 and up)